Cancelations, terms and conditions of www.guiasdegranada.com
As a confirmation of your reservation, we will send you a voucher which you have to print out and present to your guide as payment of the services indicated on it.
Should you cancel a confirmed reservation, cancellation charges will be incurred:
* Charges or “no show” on the day of visit will be 100 %.
* The amount given as a deposit will not be refunded.
* For cancellations up to 48 hours before the intended visit 40% will be charged.
* For any cancellations of the programmed visits to the Alhambra, once confirmed, no refund will be given.
* With your request for our services we presume that you accept the general terms and conditions of guiasdegranada.com, as shown on our website.
* The information as show on this web site is correct as on the time of publishing, January 2009, any later alteration of its content cannot be considered falsely publicised of the organising enterprise.
* We will inform you of any alterations at the time of reservation, or when the tour is started. The valid and final services will be given by your guide on the day of the planned visit. A visit may only suffer alterations caused by circumstances out of our control.
* In the case of being separated from a group or choosing to leave a group during a visit for which we cannot be held responsible, all the rights of making an official complaint will be lost.
* Guiasdegranada.com cannot be held responsible for any delay at the entrances of the monuments to be visited.
For any matter originated by the interpretation or the application of the general terms and conditions of this web-site, and for the fulfilling of the obligations and as a consequence of the acceptance of these terms and conditions, the client and the organising company will be submitted to the tribunal of Granada, and no other.
Cooperativa de GUIAS OFICIALES de Granada
Guías de Turismo de Granada S.C.A.
Cooperativa de Servicios Turísticos – Visitas guiadas en Granada y Provincia
C / Angel Ganivet, nº6, oficina 20