In this visit you wil be accompanied by an official private guide who will show you all corners of the District of the Albaicin. A neighborhood declared World Heritage Site by the Unesco, with hundreds of narrow streets in a maze, churches, monasteries, palaces and carmenes (villas with interior gardens). A neighborhood where we add to the pleasure of our walking the magnificent views towards the Alhambra, Generalife and Sierra Nevada. We will also visit the Carthussian Monastery, one of the jewels of the Baroque style in Andalucia.
• Price of the visit of Albaicin and Carthussian Monastery per group:
- Working days: 128,16 € + 21% vat
- Weekends and holidays: 158,18 € +21% vat
* The price of the visit does NOT include the entrance ticket to any monument.
• Groups of a maximum of 30 people. More than this requires a second guide.
• Duration of the visit: round 2.30 hours.
• Language: Choose yours. We have professionals in english, spanish, french, german, italian, danish...
• Itinerary of the visit: It goes though the heart of this medieval islamic neighborhood with an stop in the square of San Nicolas with the best views over the Alhambra, Generalife and Sierra Nevada. Before or after this walk visit of the Carthussian Monastery close to the Albaicin.
• Payments: Payments should be done in advanced with credit card (excepting American Express) o banking transfer / income.
• Meeting point: Check your confirmation voucher. Normally in front of the Justice Palace (Chancillería) in Plaza Nueva or the Square of San Cristobal (mirador).
• This visit does NOT include the entrance tickets to any monument. If the visit will start in San Nicolas the group could get there with city buses (lines 31 and 32) costing 1,20 euro per person.
*Carthussian Monastery entrance ticket: 3.5 euros per person.
The fields marked with (*) are required