The visit of the historical center of Granada is the best way to complete a view of the history of the city, will clarify how was the medieval islamic city and the transformations made after the city was taken by the Catholic Monarchs. In a bit more than two hours we will understand how important and simbolic was this moment for the christian world.
• Price of the visit of the Historical Center per group:
- Working days: 128,16 € +21% vat
- Weekends and holidays: 158,18 € +21% vat
* Entrance to the monuments not included.
* Cathedral entrance ticket: 3,5 euros per person.
* Royal Chapel entrance ticket: 3,5 euros per person.
• Groups of a maximum of 30 people. More than this requires a second guide.
• Duration of the visit: round 2.30 hours.
• Language: Choose yours. We have professionals in english, spanish, french, german, italian, danish...
• Itinerary of the visit: All around the area of the Cathedral, visiting it and the Royal Chapel (burial chapel of the Catholic monarchs). We will walk also through the narrow streets of the silk market (alcaiceria) and Bib-Rambla square.
• Payments: Payments should be done in advanced with credit card (excepting American Express) o banking transfer / income.
• Meeting point: Check your confirmation voucher. Square by the entrance of the Royal Chapel (calle oficios).
• This visit does NOT include the entrance tickets to the Cathedral or Royal Chapel. Both can be paid directly in each monument, being the price 3.5 euros per person each time.
The fields marked with (*) are required